Presbyterian Women Update
* We are so pleased to announce we collected $675.00 for the Birthday Offering. It is truly amazing what New Hope PW and the PW of East Tennessee are able to accomplish.
* On June 17th we welcomed baby Joanna Geerlings. There was a lovely reception in the McMillan building.
* Tuesday, July 17th will be a salad dinner for the women of New Hope. We will start at 6pm. Everyone is to bring a salad and Lizz will present a program of making Chrismon ornaments. Come for the fun and fellowship.
* This September we are moving our Circle meetings to a new day. We will have our Circle meeting on the First Thursday of each month. We will meet in the McMillan Building at 10am as before. Our new study will be “God’s Promise I am with you.” The books are $10 each. Please let Rosie know if you would like a book.
* We are arranging a luncheon at the Tea Cottage in December. More information will be in future newsletters.